SafeCraft is a 'White listed' Minecraft server that is designed to be a safe place for children and the families & friends of children that have autistic conditions to play Minecraft on line.
If you are a child or a family member, or friend of a child with an autistic condition, and you have the PC/Mac version of Minecraft you can apply to be added to the whitelist and granted access to the Minecraft Server.
SafeCraft we created by myself Ellis Deacon (in game name EllisWin) & my wife Michelle Deacon (in game name ShellyWin) after we took part in an autism awareness anti-bullying campaign, and decided that we wanted to do more as a family, so we started SafeCraft, SafeCraft is the first UK based Minecraft server, with owners that are trained in Safeguarding Children & Adults. the server and website have been specifically designed to be a place where children with autistic conditions can play safely, together with their friends & families without being judged, bullied or mistreated in any way.
Some SafeCraft features include:
- Sophisticated chat filtering software to keep in game chat friendly and supportive.
- Survival worlds with no PVP and inventory protection.
- Anti griefing software to protect your builds.
- In game simple support ticket system for all players to access and ask for help.
- Mini-games that add enhanced game play to Minecraft.
- No pay to play, all items within the server shop can be bought with 'Points' which can be earned in game.
- Friendly, supportive & helpful Admin/Moderation staff.
- Safeguarding Children & Adults trained Owners & Staff